Your device might be locked on a certain carrier as you didn’t pay its entire price upfront, which means that you will not be able to use other Carriers until you make a T-Mobile iPhone Unlock.
So Switching your device without Unlocking it will give you a no signal network, you will not be able to send messages or make a phone call, most of the carriers refuse to unlock your device until you pay it fully and t-mobile is one of them here’s how to unlock T-Mobile iPhone.
Does my iPhone Model Support your t-mobile iPhone unlock?
Our Service supports all iPhone Models, Running any iOS version locked to T-Mobile iPhone.
- iPhone 15 / iPhone 15 Plus / iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max ⚡️⚡️⚡️
- iPhone 14 / iPhone 14 Plus / iPhone 14 Pro / iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 / 13 Mini / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / 12 Mini
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X / XS / XR / XS Max
- iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 / 7 Plus
- iPhone 6 / 6 Plus/ 6S / 6S Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone 5 / 5S /5C
- iPhone 4/ 4S
- iPhone 3G/ 3GS
How Does T-Mobile iPhone Unlock Work?
Once you confirm that your device is locked on T-Mobile, use your iPhone IMEI number, You can easily obtain it by dialing *#06#, A pop-up notification will display your 15-digit IMEI number.
Or you can easily check Your iPhone Box, if the device is not hand-able, or just use another IMEI lookup.
Once you have your iPhone’s الايمى, submit it in the field above 👆, and complete the payment checkout. You will receive an email confirming your unlock within the specified time frame
What do you do when your iPhone Says no Service?
No Service,’ it indicates that your device is locked to a specific carrier. You need to determine which carrier it is locked to before you can unlock it.
How To Find what network your phone is on?
We offer two services for finding your network and device status:
- One will help you know your device is locked or unlocked with the locked carrier, in addition to Serial, purchase date, Activation Status, Warranty Status, Telephone Technical Support & Coverage, Coverage End Date, Registered or not, Replaced or not
- Other Services will help you with the above details in addition to more important details like the device’s blacklisted status.
Example for the First Service:
Model Description: IPHONE 13 PRO MAX ALPINE GREEN 256GB-USA
Model: iPhone 13 Pro Max 256GB Alpine Green A2484 US
IMEI Number: 3543XXXXXXXXXXX
IMEI2 Number: 3543XXXXXXXXXXX
MEID Number: 3543XXXXXXXXX5
Serial Number: KJXXXXX7L3
Estimated Purchase Date: 30 Jul 2022
Next Activation Policy ID: 2408
Locked Carrier: US Sprint/T-Mobile Locked Policy
Country: United States
SIM-Lock Status: LOCKED
Example for the Second Service:
Model Description: IPHONE 12 BLUE 64GB ATT-USA
Model: iPhone 12 64GB Blue A2172 US
IMEI Number: 3xxxxxxxxxxxxx0
Serial Number: DxxxxxxxxxxxxxT
iCloud Status: Clean
Blacklist Status: Blacklisted
Blacklist Records: 1
Blacklisted by: AT&T Mobility
Blacklisted on: 2021-02-16 01:48:36
Blacklisted Country: United States
Next Activation Policy ID: 23
Locked Carrier: US AT&T Activation Policy
Country: United States
SIM-Lock Status: Locked
Is Your T-Mobile Unlock Official?
The distinction between an official unlock and a software unlock depends on your device’s IMEI number. When your device is officially unlocked, it will be registered as unlocked in Apple’s database. You can verify this through our IMEI Check Service.
While the software unlocks will be identified on Apple’s database as locked, and can be locked again if you updated your software version iOS to the new one.
Our unlock service is official, and once you receive the unlocked message, your device will be marked as unlocked in Apple’s database. This won’t void your warranty, and it’s a lifetime unlock
The main benefits of a permanent IMEI unlock
- Your device value will be increased by 30% after your device gets officially unlocked.
- The unlock works whether you are on an on-contract or not.
- You can easily update your IOS without the fear of locking.
- Your Warranty will not be voided 100% official, 100% safe.
- No jailbreak or software tools are required.
- No cables or complex procedures are necessary
- You can easily switch between carriers with one phone you can go to Att, Metro PCS, t-mobile, Sprint, or other overseas carriers.
- The unlocked device will be used with any active SIM cards.
- You will save hundreds of dollars, and you won’t incur data roaming charges anymore.
- Safest method to unlock your phone.
Can your Unlock fix my activation lock?
Our unlock service addresses carrier locking, not iCloud activation lock. If your device has no signal due to a change in your cell provider, we can assist in resolving that issue and unlocking your iPhone.”