iPhone IMEI Check service gives you a full IMEI Info report.
What is IMEI Number?
IMEI is a unique 15 digit number for every mobile device it is a short name for International Mobile Equipment Identity used to differentiate between each device.
However, every number from these IMEI Numbers carry certain information like its model, color, warranty, storage, serial and many other pieces of information. In addition, IMEI numbers also used to prevent the reported lost or stolen devices from being accessed by any other network.
What is IMEI Check?
IMEI Check is a Full IMEI Info Report of information about your iPhone. After that, get your IMEI Number and start processing your order. Furthermore, IMEI Info Report is straight forward, easy-to-understand, and it helps both buyer and seller from being scammed.
iPhone IMEI Check Sample Result:
Model: IPHONE 11 64GB BLACK CELLULAR [A2111] [IPHONE12,1]
Purchase Date: 2020-01-20
Activation Status: Activated
Warranty Status: Apple Limited Warranty
Telephone Technical Support: Active
Technical Support Expiration Date: 2020-04-19
Technical Support Expires In: (60) Days
Repairs and Service Coverage: Active
Repairs and Service Expiration Date: 2021-01-19
Repairs and Service Expires In: (335) Days
Coverage End Date: 2021-01-19
Valid Purchase Date: Yes
AppleCare Eligible: Yes
Find My iPhone: OFF
Carrier: US AT&T/Cricket Locked Policy
SIMLock Status: Locked
How To Check Your IMEI?
IMEI Checker Supported Models
- iPad (All Models Supported)
- iPhone 11 / iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max 🔥🔥⚡️
- iPhone XS Max / XS / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus / 6 / SE / 5S / 5C / 5 / 4S / 4 / 3GS / 3G
Why iPhone IMEI Check Service?
- Check the Official Carrier of your iPhone device therefore, you can easily calculate the cost of unlocking.
- Avoid the locked device if you plan to purchase a second-hand iPhone device through SimLock status it can be locked or unlocked.
- Avoid the Replacement or Refurbished devices through replaced status.
- avert Out of Warranty devices through Warranty Status.
- Check your purchase date for your device or for the device you willing to get.
Get more information about your technical support coverage:
- Telephone Technical Support status is it active or not.
- Technical Support Expiration Date the exact date.
- Technical Support Expires In, you will be able to know your device exact Technical Support expiration date.
- Repairs and Service Coverage is it active or not.
- Repairs and Service Expiration Date the exact expiration date.
- Repairs and Service Expire In, in how many days should your repairs and service expires.
The service provides you with clear information about your iCloud Status / Activation Lock Status (Find My iPhone: OFF / ON). In addition, it tells you if the Activation Lock is active or not. However, if you are stuck we can help you remove your iCloud Activation lock.