iPhone IMEI Check service gives you a full IMEI Info report.
What is IMEI Number?
IMEI is a unique 15 digit number for every mobile device it is a short name for International Mobile Equipment Identity used to differentiate between each device. However, every number from these IMEI Numbers carry certain information like its model, color, warranty, storage, serial and many other pieces of information. In addition, IMEI numbers also used to prevent the reported lost or stolen devices from being accessed by any other network.
What is IMEI Check?
IMEI Check is a Full IMEI Info Report of information about your iPhone. After that, get your IMEI Number and start processing your order. Furthermore, IMEI Info Report is straight forward, easy-to-understand, and it helps both buyer and seller from being scammed.
Result Sample of iPhone IMEI Check:
Model: iPhone XS Max 256GB Space Gray Cellular [A1921] [iPhone11,4
Serial Number: FFMX…..PHG
Purchase Date: 2019-05-29
Activation Status: Activated
Warranty Status: Apple Limited Warranty
Telephone Technical Support: Active
Technical Support Expiration Date: August 27, 2019
Technical Support Expires In : (70) Days
Repairs and Service Coverage: Active
Repairs and Service Expiration Date: May 28, 2020
Repairs and Service Expires In: (346) Days
Valid Purchase Date: Yes
AppleCare Eligible: Yes
Find My iPhone: OFF .
Carrier: US T-Mobile Locked Activation Policy
SIMLock Status: Locked
IMEI Checker Supported Models
- iPad (All Models Supported)
- iPhone 11 / iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max 🔥🔥⚡️
- iPhone XS Max / XS / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus / 6 / SE / 5S / 5C / 5 / 4S / 4 / 3GS / 3G
What are the benefits of the IMEI Check service?
- Check the Official Carrier of your iPhone device (Carrier: US T-Mobile Locked Activation Policy). Therefore, you can easily calculate the cost of unlocking.
- Avoid the locked device if you plan to purchase a second-hand iPhone device (SIMLock Status: Locked / Unlocked ).
- Avoid the Replacement or Refurbished devices (Replaced: No/yes).
- Avoid Out of Warranty devices (Warranty Status: Apple Limited Warranty / Out Of Warranty).
- Gives you more information, like:
- Telephone Technical Support status (Active / Expired)
- Technical Support Expiration Date: (The expiration date of your Technical Support service EX: August 27, 2019)
- Technical Support Expires In: (You will be able to know the exact time for when your Technical Support service will be expired)
- Repairs and Service Coverage (Active / Expired)
- Repairs and Service Expiration Date: (The expiration date of your Repairs and Service Coverage EX: May 28, 2020)
- Repairs and Service Expires In: 346) Days
- Purchase Date 2019-05-29
- It provides you with clear information about your iCloud Status / Activation Lock Status (Find My iPhone: OFF / ON). In addition, it tells you if the Activation Lock is active or not. However, if you are stuck we can help you remove your iCloud Activation lock.