If you just bought a second hand iPhone or iPad from a seller which confirmed that the device is a brand new and not replaced or refurbished iPhone to make sure we prepared this post to provide you with some important notes confirming this situation.
How To Check Your iPhone / iPad Model?
In order to determine the original status of your iPhone / iPad device we will check the Model using the following steps:
- Open your “Settings” ⚙️App,
- Go to “General“,
- Tap on “About“,
- Go to the “Model Number” which will look like that “MGA92KH/A“.
Note: if your result is something like this “A1524” just tap on it to get this result “MGA92KH/A”
You can Check Our Video Below:
How do I know if my iPhone is brand New, Refurbished iPhone, Replacement iPhone or Personalized?
By checking the first character you can easily confirm the above situations.
- M – This means that the device is a Brand new device, and was purchased new.
- F – Refurbished means that the iPhone/ iPad was having some broken parts which been replaced with better parts.
- N – Replacement iPhone device, means that the original device was replaced by the other one due to a service request.
- P – Personalized device with engraving, means that the iPhone/iPad was customized with an engraving on purchase.
- 3A – this means that your iPhone/ iPad is was a Demo Unit from a Store.
This notes support your decision, as you can get a cheaper device compared to the original one if its refurbished iPhone, once you know that the owner paid a lower price for it, the notes will help you stay away from the engraved device if you don’t like it, or get it if you make a good deal, it also keeps you avoid the demo unit if you don’t like it,
Don’t hesitate to Contact US if you have any questions or you need more information.