If you an old iPhone User I think you largely know how to factory reset iPhone? when your iPhone starts badly behaving which is rare but in case it happened, the best option is to Reset your iPhone/iPad, It’s not only the case but if you planning to sell your iPhone /iPad or taking it to the repair center you should factory reset it, to delete your accounts and remove your Apple ID, and private data.
But before taking the decision take care of your data keep it safe and BackUp it, but what if the problem back again after recovering the backup from iCloud, that situation means that the backup itself is the source of the trouble so it better to start downloading your apps manually and stay away from the backup to get your problem fixed.
How Do I Factory Reset My iPhone or iPad?
Before you go any further keep your data safe and BackUp it, Make sure that you have the correct Apple ID Username and Password as this will be the only key to your data restored on your iCloud account, also Make sure you have a Ready internet source and start the following steps.
- 1: Go to Setting app –> Apple ID –> iCloud –> Find My iPhone.
- 2: Switch OFF Your Find My iPhone this action required Your Apple ID.
- 3: go to the Settings app –> General.
- 4: Scroll down until you find Reset.
- 5: Tap on Erase All Content and Settings
- 6: You will get a popup screen to enter your passcode, Enter Your PassCode
- 7: You will get another popup screen with the message below 👇 to confirm the action, Tap on Erase iPhone.
“This will delete all media and data, and reset all settings
- 8: you will get other screen with the message below 👇to also confirm your action, Tap on Erase iPhone.
Are you sure you want to continue? All Media, data, and settings will be erased. this cannot be undone
- 9: You may need to enter your Apple ID if you sign in, Congratulation you did it don’t worry it will take some mins.