Before we start explaining our iCloud Check service I will give you a short brief about the iCloud service.
iCloud is online storage from Apple inc. used to save personal data information as contacts, reminders, notes, and photos.
iCloud service gives you 5 GB storage for free if you have an Apple ID, you are lucky you have 5 GB storage for free, iCloud provides you the ability to access your stored data from multiple devices so you can share your information with any of your friends.
Is this service will remove my iCloud Activation Lock?
Our iCloud Check service is NOT an iCloud removal it’s only a service that provides iCloud Status that could be CLEAN which means that the phone was not reported by the owner Or Lost which means that the device will no longer work unless you get the Apple ID.
iCloud Check Supported Models
- iPad (all models supported)
- iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Mini / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max ⚡️
- iPhone 11 / iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS Max / XS / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus / 6 / 6 Plus, SE / 5S / 5C / 5 / 4S / 4 / 3GS / 3G
iCloud IMEI checker result will look like the following status you only need the IMEI number to start checking your device.
iCloud Status: Clean / Lost or Stolen
- Lost or Stolen: Device will no longer work unless you get the Apple ID (stay away it’s very hard to be unlocked)
- Clean: The device is not reported by the owner (Recommended ) You can easily Unlock your iCloud if it’s CLEAN.
Benefits of the IMEI iCloud Check?
- Avoiding the Lost iCloud statue devices. When buying a second-hand device as there is no way to bypass it.
- keep your money safely into your pocket.
- if you already stuck on a clean Activation lock you can easily calculate your budget to remove it.
- This service supports your decision with information.
- It helps you avoid scamming stores.