Before we start explaining our iCloud check service I will give you a short brief about the iCloud service, iCloud is online storage from Apple inc. used to save personal data information as contacts, reminders, notes, photos, iCloud service give you 5 GB storage for free if you have an Apple ID, you are lucky you have 5 GB storage for free, iCloud provides you the ability to access your stored data from multiple devices so you can share your information with any of your friends.
Our iCloud check service is not an iCloud removal it’s only a service that provides iCloud status that could be CLEAN which means that the phone was not reported by the owner Or Lost / Erased which means that the device will no longer work unless you get the Apple ID.
- iPad (all models supported)
- iPhone 11 / iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max 🔥 🔥⚡️
- iPhone XS Max / XS / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus / 6 / 6 Plus, SE / 5S / 5C / 5 / 4S / 4 / 3GS / 3G
iCloud check result will look like the following status you only need the IMEI number to start checking your device.
iCloud Status: Clean / Lost / Erased
Lost / Erased: Device will no longer work unless you get the Apple ID (stay away it’s very hard to be unlocked)
Clean: The device is not reported by the owner (Recommended ) You can easily unlock your iCloud if it’s on a clean statue.
Benefits of the iCloud Service?
- Avoiding the Lost iCloud statue situations when buying a second-hand device as there is no way to bypass it.
- keep your money safely into your pocket.
- if you already stuck on a clean Activation lock you can easily calculate your budget to remove it.
- This service supports your decision with information.
- It helps you avoid scamming stores.