IMEI number? Every Mobile phone has his own 15 digit code called IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) or phone identity, the IMEI number is very helpful as it can provide you with the many details about the device.
What are the Available details on the IMEI Check
These details are available on our IMEI Check full info service you can easily submit your IMEI and get the result within mins on your mail
- Color, model,
- Technical Coverage
- Find My iPhone Status,
- iCloud Status,
- Carrier Lock check
And many other details, IMEI number can prevent your device from being activated on any other wireless carrier if it’s reported from the owner so its a kind of safety, it can be also helpful as it can be tracked from the police if it is reported as stolen, so keep in mind that your IMEI number important exactly like your national id, in this post we will explain some methods to help you get your IMEI number.
Method 1: How To get your IMEI number Manually
These steps to help you get your IMEI number Manually if the device is in your hand.
- Go to the Settings App on your iPhone.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on About.
- You might need to scroll down to find the IMEI/MEID.
Method 2: Find Your iPhone IMEI from Sim tray Method
If method 1 not working for any reason just try the following steps,
- Open Your sim Tray from your device right-hand side.
- Check your IMEI/MEID on the sim tray if your device is one of the following.
- iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus.
Or check your IMEI number from the back of your device if you have one of the following devices.
- iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / SE / 5S / 5C / 5
You can use your sim tray if your device is one of the following.
- iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4 (GSM model) / 4S
Method 3: Find your iPhone IMEI from an app
Use your device and call the following number
- Call *#06# from Your iPhone.
- You will be redirected to your IMEI through a popup screen.