What is IMEI Number?
What are the available details on the IMEI Check?
Here is some of the details you will get after checking your IMEI:
- Color, model
- Technical Coverage
- Find My iPhone Status
- iCloud Status
- Carrier Lock check
And many other details, your IMEI can prevent your device from being activated on any other wireless carrier if it’s reported from the owner so its a kind of safety, it can be also helpful as it can be tracked from the police if it is reported as stolen, so keep in mind that your IMEI is important like your National ID.
Feel free to check our iPhone IMEI Check (Full Info) service, it will give you more information about your device, within a few minutes!
We will discuss 3 different ways to get your IMEI Number:
1) Get IMEI Number by calling
Use your device and call the following number
*#06#from Your iPhone.
- You will be redirected to your IMEI through a popup screen.
Or check the video below:
2) Get your IMEI Number from Settings
These steps will help you get your IMEI if the device in your hand:
- Go to the Settings App on your iPhone.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on About.
- You might need to scroll down to find the IMEI/MEID.
3) Get your IMEI Number from Sim Tray
If method 1 is not working for any reason just try the following steps:
- Open Your sim Tray from your device right-hand side.
- Check your IMEI/MEID on the sim tray if your device is one of the following.
- iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus.
Or check your IMEI number from the back of your device if you have one of the following devices.
- iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / SE / 5S / 5C / 5
You can use your sim tray if your device is one of the following.
- iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4 (GSM model) / 4S