What is Find My iPhone?
Find My iPhone (FMI) helps you locate and protect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch, or AirPods. For instance, you can do the following:
- Locate your device or your family members’ devices on a map
- Play a sound on your device to help you find it
- Use Lost Mode to lock and track your device
- Remotely erase all of your personal information from the device<
- Protect your device with Activation Lock
Note: Find My iPhone must be set up on your device before you can do any of these actions. (Source: Apple)
Find My iPhone Result Sample:
Once you receive the Complete message, your result will look like the below one
Find My iPhone: ON / OFF
- ON means that there is an iCloud activated on the device.
- OFF means that there is NO iCloud activated on the device and the device is safe to be used (Recommended).
Remember, you need to get your IMEI Number to use our FMI Check.
FMI Supported Models:
- iPad (All Models Supported).
- iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Mini / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 / iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max ⚡️
- iPhone XS Max / XS / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus / 6 / 6 Plus, SE / 5S / 5C / 5 / 4S / 4 / 3GS / 3G.
If you are planning to buy a second-hand Apple Device, you should definitely consider FMI check.
Damian Rzeznik –
Useful service. Delivered in 3 minutes as explained!