Blacklist Check PRO is one of the most important services when it comes to purchasing a second-hand iPhone. However, many Apple users forget about it and buy a second-hand iPhone / iPad without using Blacklist Check. We highly recommend checking the device before purchasing it, to avoid purchasing a Blacklisted Apple Device.
We also have Blacklist Check, but it only tells you if your device is Blacklisted or Not. This PRO version gives you more information!
Blacklist Check Pro Sample Result
Model: IPHONE 8 PLUS 64GB SPACE GRAY
FMI: ON /OFF
Last Activation Country: United States
Blacklist Status: BLACKLISTED
Blacklisted By: AT&T Mobility
(Date & Time) Blacklisted On: 2019-01-22 01:14:49
Blacklisted Country: United States
Note: Provided results depend on info available in Apple, Carrier or Source database
- iPad (All Models Supported)
- iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Mini / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max ⚡️
- iPhone 11 / iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max ⚡️
- iPhone XS Max/ XS / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus / 6 / 6 Plus, SE / 5S / 5C / 5 / 4S / 4 / 3GS / 3G
Benefits of Blacklist Check Pro check
- If your device is blacklisted, you will know the Blacklisted Country / Blacklisted Carrier. So you can contact the carrier!
- You will receive an iCloud Status / Activation Lock Status to know if your iCloud is locked or not
The result is really helpful